Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday blog idea...

A friend of mine gave me an idea from her blog, she's posting a picture of her favorite Christmas Tree ornaments everyday until Christmas. I thought it would be fun to do the same.


Ornament #1 - This ornament was purchased at a Hallmark store in February of 1997 on super clearance...at that time I would have never paid $26 for an ornament. It commemorates the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. The ornament plugs into the string of lights on the tree so the flame flickers and it plays the Olympic triumph song when you push the button. The really cool thing is that when you plug the tree in it automatically makes the ornament sing. So, everytime the tree is plugged in a very triumphant songs accompanies it...I love that!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How fun...I love it. We have a couple that light up too!